Publish Date: February 5, 2021
Price: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
Location: United States
Our client is currently looking for a talented Web Developer who has a passion to build the best possible web sites for various internal and external clients. Do you have strong WordPress experience and have a desire to help a company grow? Then apply today to put your talents as a Web Developer to the test. Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, this is a full-time opportunity of employment. This position is within a very stable and well known firm. We are looking for an individual who can excel in a fast paced and lean environment.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Day to day:
• Grow the Agency side of the business. Currently they have 100 Clients, both internal and external.
• Take UI layout and translate it into code (write the code). NOT with a drag and drop builder or pre-bought templates.
• some backend dev but not much (connect front end to back end)
• We need a developer, NOT a designer. This role will develop and build custom templates. It will NOT use prebuilt themes or designs.
• Collaborate with other teams to gather requirements (designer, project manager, sales)
• Amazing benefits!
• Growing the agency side of the business (currently 100 clients but want to grow and compete with the big agencies)
• will work to nail down processes. Shift engineering processes to make them more efficient.
• will have input to how we do maintenance
• influence over development process (how we do work)
• Can learn React (if they want) used on other projects.
• the plan is to continue to grow this team. This hire may eventually take on a leadership/mentorship role going forward.
• WordPress – need to specialize in WordPress
Nice to have:
• Gutenberg, Node (Gutenberg is latest WordPress release (it is in Node instead of PHP)
• SASS/SCSS (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets / Sassy CSS)