Ad ID: 1287
Added: May 9, 2020
Location: United States
State: North Carolina
Website: Kelly Services
Please Note: U.S. Citizen or Greencard is required as selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This is a direct-hire role with our client in the RTP area. Talented and competitive people are rewarded with outstanding career development, personal growth and leadership opportunities – the Sky is the Limit here!
• Work collaboratively with the highest caliber talent. Our client is committed to hiring and developing great people who have a passion for excellence and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Utilize cutting-edge technology and processes – creating the next generation of products and services that will impact the world for generations to come.
• Foster growth and professional development capabilities – because they are a large organization with many disciplines and locations, you’ll have the opportunity to explore different roles.
• Be recognized & rewarded – our client values their employees, recognizes talent, encourages growth and rewards contributions
– Work with a team of web and application developers to support web sites and online applications within the healthcare research industry.
– Work quickly and carefully to complete small website edits requested by customers, gather requirements to assist the developers in creating plans for completing larger projects, and suggest new solutions to improve existing websites.
– Communicate with customers, understand the requirement gathering process, document work/time details in job tracking system and be flexible to change your priorities if the customer’s priorities change.
– Stays current with technological developments in software development, systems and application support, as well as management and user support practices.
– Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
– Good experience with SASS, JSON
– Experience with Vue.jr or React.js desirable
– A Portfolio of work to showcase your coding skills
– Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
– 401(k) with strong company match
– Health and Vision Coverage
– Dental Coverage
– Basic Life and AD&D Benefit Coverage
– Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
– Flexible Spending Accounts: Healthcare (FSA), Dependent Care Assistant Program, (DCAP), Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN), Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
– Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
– Free parking
– 15 days PTO
– 9 Paid Holidays
This position is currently work-from-home throughout Covid-19 and then will be onsite daily.