Publish Date: March 11, 2021
Location: United Kingdom
Website: Amazon Apply
Based in Amazon Fulfillment Centre, (BRS1) Severn Beach. Bristol, UK, BS35 4DJ.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Please note when working at this site, public transport will be very limited at this time of day. So if you would need to travel to this site by bus or train, please check how you would travel before applying.
Sunrise Warehouse Fulfilment Associate (UK)
Amazon are offering a new exciting opportunity to work our Sunrise Shift!
The hours of work are:
6 days a week – Sunday to Friday (18 hours per week)
3 hours per day
Shift time 04:30am – 7.30am
8 week fixed term contract
£10.80 per hour
You will provide critical support in helping us deliver to local communities and our loyal customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations
Accurately read instructions from a scanner
Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
Consistently achieve targets set for your department
Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Find out more about what it’s like to be an Amazon Fulfillment Associate and the processes within our European Fulfillment Centres – https://youtu.be/itfTPs52nEM
Key Skills and Experience:
Good team player
Ability to work to tight deadlines
Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Can follow written instructions
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
0 Reviews ( 0 out of 0 )
BID Stats : 0 Bids posted on this ad