Publish Date: November 20, 2021
Price: Up to 160k
Location: United States
Hudson MX is a fast-growing, well-funded startup in the advertising B2B space. Based in Atlanta and New York City, we are innovating in an industry that is hungry for change. The largest media agencies in the world already use our tools to enhance their media buying workflow. As we continue to grow, we are rapidly expanding our Atlanta team. We are looking for a Senior Java developer to join our team of elite technologies to help design, develop and deploy backend software solutions to help Hudson meet their business objectives.
• Design microservice back-end services.
• Implement and maintain API gateways.
• Write secure code that meets high performance and scalability needs.
• Participate in sprint planning, review, and retrospectives.
• Collaborate with front-end developers, devops, project managers and product managers to ensure deliverables are met against our aggressive timelines.
• Help mentor junior back-end developers.
• Java 5+ years.
• 3 years+ Spring and Spring Boot
• 3 years+ SQL, Inc knowledge of Window functions/CTEs/Correlated Subqueries
• 2 years+ enterprise messaging experience from one of IBM MQ Series, RabbitMQ, Kafka or ActiveMQ
• Strong understanding of OO concepts and design patterns
• Strong experience and understanding of popular RDBMS. PostgreSQL experience a plus
• Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, including Jenkins, SonarQube, Ansible
• Kubernetes, AWS and/or Google Cloud experience a plus.
• Experience within the Advertising Tech space is a plus
• Experience building applications with enterprise integration patterns
• Git version control, BitBucket experience is a plus
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to help support and grow our global team.