Ad ID: 1671
Added: March 4, 2021
Location: United States
What You Will Be Doing
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact:
As a Product Manager, you will own a part of our experience. You will work cross-functionally with every team to develop and execute on a roadmap that drives the success of our core products. You will be responsible for breaking down problems, generating hypotheses, gathering requirements, and prioritizing work to learn against these problems as fast as possible, with the goal of improving the experience for our customers and moving the business forward. We have a learn fast and iterate quickly culture. The PM will need to successfully weigh the tradeoffs needed to successfully prioritize. You will also be responsible for providing visibility to the company with ongoing roadmap progress.
What You’ll Own:
– A big part of the experience, that’s tied to accomplishing a key company level objective .
– Developing the strategy for accomplishing that objective.
– Learning fast, and updating the strategy based on learnings and bringing the team along by understanding and highlighting the tradeoffs that are being made.
– Taking risk-adjusted bets to learn from and launch experiments iterating towards the goal.
– Driving cross-functional coordination that touches all parts of the company.
– Making thoughtful trade offs across multiple high priority items, creating prioritization frameworks to enable others.
– Defining requirements and success criteria for specific features and projects.
– Developing and implementing processes that elevate the rate of growth.
– Lead the execution of software launches.
What You Need for this Position
– End to end Product Management (4-5 years minimum)
– Working with partners
– Consumer Products
– Working Independently
– Data Analytics
What’s In It for You
Competitive base, 100% paid healthcare/dental/vision premiums for you (and 65% paid for your family), HUGE bonus potential, 401k, flexible/unlimited PTO policy, mobile phone reimbursement and more!
So, if you are a Senior Product Manager with the right experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.