Publish Date: February 5, 2021
Location: United States
Job Description:-Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Hands on with everything – Java, AWS, springboot, ec2 and ecs, some RDS, PostgreSQL, Jenkins/bitbucket
Understanding of IAM domain, forgerock product knowledge is a plus
IAM isn’t a must have, but a huge plus
Resources can sit remote until post covid than will be expected to work in-office in Rockville, MD with some telework.
The main function of a Java Developer is to design, develop, and implement web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
Eligibility – Core Java, Spring, Willingness to learn, Backend Java
Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
Leverage industry Java best practices to design, test, implement and support a multi-tier origination Java solution
Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field require
· 10 years experience required Java/J2EE development experience
· Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale, Java/J2EE projects from end-to-end
· Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
· Extensive knowledge and application of Java best practices along with experience with application servers and database servers
· Experience in implementing design patterns and ability to adapt to changing patterns quickly