Ad ID: 1717
Added: June 13, 2021
Sale Price: 15+/hr
Location: United States
State: North Carolina
To ensure proper operation and maintenance of equipment, perform changeovers, set-up equipment, clean and sanitize the equipment, assist in equipment maintenance and repairs.
1. Ensure proper operation of equipment
2. Perform line changeovers and set up equipment
3. Ensure proper manning on the production line
4. Coordinate relief for lunches & breaks
5. Follow guidelines for proper cleaning and sanitizing of equipment.
6. Complete equipment maintenance records
7. Complete work zone control sheets
8. Identify and sort product and components by name and by description
9. Resolve product and equipment issues and problems
10. Conduct assigned Quality Audits/Inspections and accurately complete all associated paperwork to ensure all products meet set quality standards.
11. Maintain Good Manufacturing Processes
12. Adhere to all safety regulations
13. Alert the Production Manager and/or the Production Supervisor immediately if there are any safety concerns or issues
14. May train and instruct assembly workers
15. Recommend proactive action to remedy problems with equipment, componentry, raw materials or product
16. Assist in the mechanical procedures of the production line, including assisting equipment maintenance, repairs, and preventative maintenance
17. Communicate issues out of the norm to Production Supervisor
18. Maintain excellent team-oriented working relationship among team members.
19. Lead Continuous Improvement Teams and facilitate meetings as necessary to improve line efficiency, etc.
20. Perform other duties as assigned
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and hauling weight in excess of 1000 pounds on a hand truck. High School Diploma required. Some post high school education is preferred. Mechanical aptitude and demonstrated experience fixing equipment strongly preferred. Good basic math and reading comprehension skills Must speak and write English Must achieve minimum required score on Work Keys tests.